These don’t really get updated very often and so in the 51 weeks of the year that I probably don’t have an EP coming out it’s an easy assumption to make that I am lazy and not really doing anything. At least part of that is not true. Some of the things that are happening round our way at the moment are:
– Making lots of remixes. 9 since March, and they are almost all done now. Keep an eye out for them as they get released.
– Writing new music, for a new single or EP. It’s hard to say right now, but the aim is make everything bigger.
– Doing some sessions with vocalists, which is a lot harder than just sampling stuff.
– Making covers of songs from the 90s.
– Working on some videos.
– Moving my studio from its ancient homelands in Richmond to pastures new in Melbourne’s inner north. This is max exciting but takes a lot of time.